Saturday, July 19, 2008

We're BACK!

Jonathon and I just got back from a wonderful vacation! We went to the Riviera Maya which is about an hour from Cancun. We missed Elizabeth Grace terribly, but it was very nice to get away from the "business" of our marriage. I got that quote from a movie we were watching there and I completely related to it...like worrying about the everyday things of life-taking care of our baby girl, paying bills, taking care of the house, blah, blah,blah... It was nice to just focus on each other and have fun with our friends.
I do have to add one thing about my incredible daughter...before we left I hugged her tightly and told her that I was going to miss her so much. She leaned up and held my face in her chubby little hands and said, "I'll dream about you Mommy." It took all of my control not to sit and cry right there in front of her!
I'll post some pictures from our trip soon!

2 comments:

Reagan said...

I am so glad that ya'll are back. Eli may have missed you terribly but I did too Sissy! Can't wait to talk to you about everything! Loves!

Miles and Barnes said...

I cried when I read that-how sweet! I am glad ya'll had fun! I knew you would!