Wednesday, July 2, 2008

1 Wedding and a funeral

Erica and Elizabeth Grace
The Bridesmaids
Eli and Sara


This past weekend was a very eventful time for us. My cousin, Erica, was married on Saturday in Lancaster. We had a great time at the wedding. Eli loved wearing her dress and her favorite part was dancing at the reception. Our celebration soon ended though. Very early Sunday morning, my step-dad's father passed away. He fought a long battle with cancer. We will truly miss him. He was a sweet man.

I'll try to post more wedding pics later.

1 comment:

Miles and Barnes said...

Okay Amanda pink is Eli's color but it is also yours. The family picture is beautiful. I love the one of Elizabeth Grace and Dad! I am sorry about your step-dad's father. I know you have had a rough week or so. Meredith