Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Carowinds

I won these cute monkeys by playing "Lucky Ducky."
Grandmama, Grandpa, and me
DORA!
DIEGO!
Getting ready to ride my first roller coaster!!
Mommy and me.
Check out this cool airplane!
Today, Grandpa and Grandmama treated us to a fun-filled day at Carowinds. It turned out to be such a beautiful day and the park was not crowded at all. We didn't have to wait in any lines and were actually able to ride some things twice without having to get off and get back in line.
When we arrived the first person to greet us was Dora the Explorer. I thought Eli would flip! She was ecstatic to see Dora in "real-life." Then all of our Noggin friends just began coming out of every corner as you can see in the pictures.
Eli also rode her first roller coaster today. She rode two different ones and we rode them both about 7 times! She couldn't get enough!
She held up pretty well, even though I soon realized that my baby girl is a lot like me...she can't stand the heat! She would get really whiney at times, but as long as we were riding the rides she was a happy camper.
Thanks Grandpa and Grandmama for an awesome day!

3 comments:

Norwood Family said...

LOVE IT!!! It looks like you all had a GREAT time! Eli, Daniel thinks that picture of you and Dora is SOOOO cute!
We love you!
Miriam

Miles and Barnes said...

Barnes says, "Diego!" Miles says, "I would like to go to Carowinds one day like you!" Meredith says, "I am sure Eli was the cutest kid in the whole park!" Looks like ya'll had a fun time. Now we have to to see Dora, Diego, and Eli again!

Miles and Barnes said...

Oh by the way-The new song you added makes me cry! So sweet!