Monday, December 22, 2008

The New Punky Brewster

If any of you know my child, then you know that whenever she hits the door of our house she wants to strip down to nothing but her panties. What can I say...she's a free spirit. Well, about a week ago I was vacuuming the house, Jonathon was asleep in the living room and Elizabeth Grace was watching tv in her panties. I had made it into the hallway with the vacuum cleaner and Eli pops out of her room and says, "Look at me Mommy...don't you love my outfit?" I almost fell over the vacuum cleaner. Needless to say I told her that she looked beautiful and I just had to take a picture of her. The best part was that her socks have tiny jingle bells on them and she thought she was tough stuff because her socks made noise whenever she walked. I just know she's going to be the next big fashion stylist...don't you agree? :)

2 comments:

The Brown's Blog said...

What a little Diva! She is beautiful no matter what she puts on! Merry Christmas

Sae Sae said...

I love it! I can't wait for Elizabeth Grace to teach Sae Sae all she knows about fashion! Merry Christmas Saleebys!