Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Eli's First Haircut....finally!
















I know what all of you may be wondering...why has it taken almost 4 years for Elizabeth Grace to get a haircut? Well, for one, her hair is crazy curly and it honestly never bothered me that she hadn't had a cut. Another reason for the delay is that I have been scared to death to get it cut. I knew that her hair would have to be done by someone who can cut curly hair and not chop it all up and make her look like Diana Ross on a bad day. Many of you may already know that my nickname for her whenever she wakes in the morning is Diane Ross. So, my beautician, Brandi, was the chosen one to do the job. Eli was super excited and her favorite part was getting her hair washed in the sink. She was all smiles and giggles and couldn't wait to show off her new look! Oh, yeah...this morning she says, " Mommy, am I Diana Ross this morning?" I told her that actually no, her hair was pretty smooth. So she ran into the bathroom, climbed on her stool to look in the mirror to see her beautiful hair and make sure she didn't resemble Diane Ross. What a nut!

1 comment:

Mac and Bose said...

What a great haircut!!! She looks beautiful as ever... I'm sure she was all smiles & giggles after being pampered in the salon. And I'm glad to know that Diana Ross isn't visiting you in the morning.
Merry Christmas!!!