Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"On Top of Spaghetti..."


Yesterday was my 31st birthday. I had a pretty good day. I guess at this point birthdays just aren't as exciting as they used to be. I remember when I was a little girl I could hardly sleep the night before my birthday, anticipating all the gifts I would get to open! Well, I still like to open gifts,but the not sleeping part is definitely over.

Last night, Jonathon's mom made dinner and also a very special cake.

No, it's not really a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. It's actually cupcakes that she decorated with icing, strawberry jam, and chocolate balls to look like spaghetti and meatballs. The parmesan cheese is shaved white chocolate. Isn't that neat?

Eli helped her make it and she was very proud of herself!

3 comments:

Reagan said...

OK my Tuesday was terrible, but that is no excuse for me not calling you on your special day! Happy LATE Birthday Sissy! I love you. The Cox family is in the need for the Saleeby family to visit soon!
Reagan

Mac and Bose said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Eli did a great job helping make your birthday treat... yummy!!!
- Katie

Norwood Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!
I am so sorry I missed it!!!
I love you!
Miriam