Sunday, October 26, 2008

Is this a sign of things to come?!?!


You've got to check out this little video that I got of Eli and Daniel today. He came over to play and it was beautiful enough outside that we could swing and slide on the playset and also cruise around in the jeep. When they started drivng around, I thought I would just get a cute little clip of them driving each other. I never thought that it would turn out to be such a catastrophe. As you can tell, at the end, I thought it was hilarious. After I stopped the camera, they soon made up and Daniel became the passenger. I was able to get a cute pic of them, too! Enjoy...

6 comments:

Sae Sae said...

I love it! This video made me laugh out loud! Elizabeth Grace and Daniel are too funny! Glad they worked it out and made up!

Julie said...

Amanda...
I have watched this over and over and laughed and laughed. Ray and I loved it. They are adorable and cute as ever.
We were a bit worried when Daniel drove off without Elizabeth Grace but were so glad they made up.
Thanks for sharing!!
Julie

Norwood Family said...

TOO FUNNY!!!
Oh my Goodness...I wet my pants laughing at these two! If this is a sign of things to come then we better prepare ourselves for the future.
Miriam

Reagan said...

This is SOOOO funny! Looks like Daniel knows how to get out of a situation before it becomes too bad! You said it right- smart boy!! They are both precious!

Miles and Barnes said...

How funny! It wouldn't be the same without the southern twang! Clay and I really enjoyed this one. Remind me never to let Daniel drive my boys to Carowinds-even when they are 16! Too cute!

Kirby said...

Hey Amanda! I love checking out the pictures of Eli! I don't get to see her much so it is fun looking at all the cute pictures!
Kirby