Saturday, January 9, 2010

Eli's Big Sister Room

This quilt was made by Grandmama and Elizabeth Grace. The squares represent each month of the year and they have Eli's handprints on each. How special is that?!?!





I should've posted this right after I posted pics of Caleb's nursery, but my time on the computer is few and far between these days.
Whenever we were getting ready to do Caleb's nursery, we decided to re-do Eli's room as well. She begged for big girl bunk beds and I found these on The Land of Nod website. Fortunately, I have an extremely talented husband, father-in-law, and mother-in-law who took the picture and information from the website and built them for us. I am so blessed to have these wonderful people in my life! The beds will always be special because Eli's Daddy, Grandpa, and Grandmama built them especially for her! We all love Eli's new "big girl" room and she has been so excited about the bunk beds. She said that we have to invite her class over so they can see the bed that Grandpa made for her!

2 comments:

The Brown's Blog said...

Eli is a very lucky girl! How neat that her big girl bed has such sentimental value! It is a beautiful room, you did a great job!

Reagan said...

Love the room! Can't wait to see it in person!