Friday, November 20, 2009

Caleb Jonathon has arrived











2 weeks ago our beautiful baby boy made his grand debut into the world. I went into labor Friday morning, November 6th and Caleb was born at 4 that afternoon. He has already stolen his Mommy's heart.
The entire time I was pregnant I couldn't understand how in the world I would be able to love another child more than I already loved Elizabeth Grace. It is truly amazing how my heart just expanded and I have so much love for this baby boy. He is sweet as pie and such a good baby. (I hope I'm not jinxing myself...haha!)
Here are a few pics of our sweet addition.
We are now a family of four...we are complete.

2 comments:

Sae Sae said...

Your post made me cry! Baby Caleb is just beautiful and I know that he and Baby Segars will be great friends!

I am also very sure they won't get away with anything with their big sisters watching their every move!

We are so happy for y'all!
Love,
liz

The Brown's Blog said...

"we are complete," what a beautiful statement!