Thursday, November 27, 2008

Charlie

This is one of the pics that was taken for our Christmas cards. (above)

My family is grieving this Thanksgiving day for our wonderful dog Charlie. Jonathon found him lying by the road this morning as he was coming home from hunting. We are in shock that this has happened to our precious pet. We loved Charlie very much. Jonathon and I feel that he was our first child. We are going to miss him dearly. I still can't believe it. We are going to feel very lost without him. Please keep our family in your prayers.

4 comments:

Miles and Barnes said...

Amanda I am so sorry about Charlie. I know ya'll are very sad. I hope Eli is okay. I know ya'll will miss him.

Sae Sae said...

Amanda, I am so sorry to hear about Charlie. We certainly understand the love a family has for their dog and we will keep you in our prayers!

The Brown's Blog said...

Amanda...I had no idea! I am so sorry for your loss.

Mac and Bose said...

I am so sorry Amanda, Jonathan & Elizabeth Grace. I too know what it is like to grieve a pet. I was living in Florida when our family dog Sam was put to sleep. I cried myself to sleep for weeks after that. I knew I loved her but didn't realize how hard her passing would be on me and our family. Bless that sweet dog of yours. Again I am so sorry b/c I know your sadness is real.
Love, Katie