Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Is it school time already?!!?

Eli couldn't wait to wear her new monkey bookbag to school!

Eli with her teachers, Miss Joannie and Miss Amber.
I went in to take some pics of Eli and when I walked in she was already decked out in the chef's hat ready to cook!


We cannot believe that our summer is over. I don't know where the time went! Elizabeth Grace was very excited to start school though. I was able to snap a few pics of her on the big day. It's hard to believe she's in 3K. My baby is getting to be a big girl!

2 comments:

Norwood Family said...

Eli,
We are so glad you had a great day at school! I know Daniel misses having you in his class! See you soon!
Love,
Mim

Miles and Barnes said...

She is a hoot! I am glad she had fun back at school. She will have to come over one afternoon and play-Miles was asking for her today! He knows a cute girl when he sees one!