Monday, June 9, 2008

Road trip!

We visited Papi at his office.



Eli loved playing the piano with Papi.
We went all the way to Indiana to see my younger sister, Gabi, graduate from high school. We got to my dad's house late Wednesday afternoon and went swimming. Eli loved the pool. On Friday we took the girls to the zoo and had so much fun there. Then Friday night, Gabi had a luau to celebrate. It was lots of fun, too. I think Eli's favorite part of the trip was dancing for everyone. My brother Dominick would play the piano and she would perform. She was adorable!
The last picture is of Eli and Gabi at the luau.

2 comments:

Reagan said...

So glad that ya'll had a safe trip. Sounds like you had lots of fun! I will talk to you soon. Gabi is absolutly beautiful! OH MY how she has grown up! Time flies!!

Sae Sae said...

I cannot believe how much Elizabeth Grace looks like your dad! I just knew she was a Saleeby through and through! Glad you had a safe trip.

Elizabeth Grace is a doll!